At Deep Signal Technologies LLC we value our customers and maintaining customer trust and confidence is our highest priority. While it is necessary that we obtain accurate and current information about our customers in order to provide the highest level of customer service, we are dedicated to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of our customer’s information.
Deep Signal Technologies LLC will never sell your personal information to anyone. We will not use or distribute your personal information in any way without issuing prior notification to you. We promise that we will uphold the privacy policies and procedures as set forth below.
• The personal information we collect from you comes from information you supply to us in registration, or in other forms you may provide to us. This information may include your name, address, phone number and email address.
Information we may share about our Customers
• Deep Signal Technologies LLC will not sell personal information regarding our current or former customers.
• Deep Signal Technologies LLC may share personal information about our current and former customers with our affiliated companies and service providers around the world. (Deep Signal Technologies LLC affiliated companies include our subsidiaries, foreign correspondents and branch offices.) In either case, your personal information will remain subject to the strictest confidentiality protections.
• To the extent that we may engage unaffiliated companies to assist in providing services on our web site, such providers will be subject to stringent contractual requirements to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information they may obtain in connection with the performance of their services for us. We will make every effort to make sure that they receive the minimum amount of personal information necessary and will be allowed to retain that information only for as long as necessary in order to provide such services. Such service providers will only be allowed to use personal information in the course of providing services to Deep Signal Technologies LLC and only for the purposes that we authorize.
Information we may disclose
• We may disclose information about current or former customers in order to cooperate with legal or regulatory authorities or pursuant to a court order or subpoena.
• We may also disclose personal information as necessary to perform credit checks, collect debts, enforce our legal rights or otherwise protect our interests and property.
• Deep Signal Technologies LLC is committed to protecting your personal information and privacy
• Only authorized Deep Signal Technologies LLC employees or agents will have access to your personal information. All of our employees, affiliates and service providers are held to the highest standards of privacy and security. Paper documents are stored in a locked room. Electronic information is password protected and only accessible by authorized employees. Only authorized employees have access and any unauthorized dissemination of nonpublic personal information will lead to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.